Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23, 2017

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20171023

This was the annual funding drive show for Breaking The Tethers. As with the past two years, I was joined by usual BTT guest host Linda Cunningham.  We did what we said we were going to; we talked, we laughed, we played some tunes.  I hope everyone enjoyed listening. 

On the donation side, there were at least two pledges made while we were on air.  Many thanks to Devin and Colleen (and any others) for their pledges!  I won't know the final amount for the show until the after the drive ends; pledges can be made anytime for any show at fundingdrive.ca.  Pledges can also be made by calling 403-220-5000, 24 hours a day until Friday, October 27, 6 pm.  The total for the station as of about 10:30 am was $72,000 (it hit the $72,000 mark during Breaking The Tethers!).

I'll be back on air next week, Monday, October 30, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, www.cjsw.com. It'll be a regular kinda show though I may end up doing an all-new release program.  As I'll be away in Charleston, SC for the week, Linda will be behind the board for the Monday, November 6 show.


Andrew

No comments: