Tuesday, July 25, 2017

July 24, 2017

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20170724/

On a morning where things were pretty scrambled for me personally, this program ended up being pretty good.  It featured all-new material, as planned, had a strong Canadian focus, leaned a bit to the avant, and included two spoken-word performances. On that last note, while I'll admit to an aversion of sorts to vocal jazz (i.e. singing), I'm actually good with the spoken word; I just don't play it that often on Breaking The Tethers, something I'll have to amend in the future.

The next show will be another all-new show.  I'm still working through that backlog! :-)

Breaking The Tethers will be on air again on the last day of July, Monday, July 31, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 fm, www.cjsw.com.  Join me then!

Andrew

No comments: